Here’s a guideline to what we would like to offer.
- Day 1 meet in Yorkshire drive to Scotland camp first night in woodland with campfire cooking, tents etc.
- Day 2 pack up drive to the West Coast Highlands make camp, go fishing on the sea in kayaks.
- Day 3 foraging for seafood on the seashore, collecting seaweed using kayaks offshore/seal watching
- Day 4 scenic walk incl. a nuts/berries/mushroom meander, cleaning up the seashore, removing plastic, seafood/campfire cooking
- Day 5 last day- pack up camp, quick jolly to local places of interest, drive back to woodland camp
- Day 6 drive back to Yorkshire meeting point say goodbye..
Please email me to let me know if you’re keen. We would provide all your transport from and to Yorkshire, food/wetsuits and tents you would need a sleeping bag,waterproofs, hillwalking boots, towels, cameras, hats, midge repellant etc. Price: somewhere around £300